All on 4 Dental Implants offer a great solution for patients that need dentures. This treatment is designed to hold the dentures using implant-supported posts. As a result, the dentures stay in place throughout the day, eliminating the concern about slipping while eating or talking.
If you are missing all or most of your teeth on either the top or bottom jaw, then All on 4 dental implants may be the solution for you. By only using four implants, in most cases, we can restore your smile without requiring many different treatments. All on 4 dental implants help us to streamline your care.
If you live in Bloomingdale, IL and you want the best denture system that is available, then you need to talk to our team about All on 4 Dental Implants. At Flex Dental, we provide the best services in the area, giving you access to top-notch dental care.
How do you know if you should spend money on All on Four implants? Technology in the dental industry has transformed over the years, giving you many options to match your personal needs. The best thing that you can do is schedule an exam with an experienced cosmetic dentist. Then, you can compare your options to choose the right restoration treatment for your smile.
All on Four Dental Implants can be similar to traditional dentures, with an option to remove the teeth for cleaning and adjustments, but the unique feature lies in the way the dentures are held in the mouth. Implants are placed in the jawbone so that the dentures can be secured in the mouth during the day.
Here are a few reasons you might consider implant supported dentures:
- You want to improve your smile
- Multiple teeth are missing
- Teeth are failing, so major cosmetic dental treatments are needed
- You don’t like the maintenance and problems associated with regular dentures
- Multiple teeth will be pulled soon
All on Four implants can also be permanent, so you don’t have to worry about clip ons or removing dentures at any point. Working with your dentist, we will find the best solution for you and your smile.
All on Four Dental Implants are expensive compared to traditional dentures. Why should you choose this treatment?
- The main benefit is found in the immediate improvement to your appearance. After the implants are placed and healed, the final restoration can be completed in a day, hence All on Four implants nickname: “Teeth in a Day.”
- Restoring your smile helps to restore your confidence at the same time. There’s nothing that compares to the feeling of a natural smile that you’re proud to show off!
- These implant-supported dentures offer an all-day solution that will help you feel comfortable when you smile, without fear of them moving out of place or falling out.
- Many people agree that implant-supported dentures boost the quality of life. The dentures are secured in place, making them function and feel like your natural teeth.
- You have the flexibility to eat the foods that you enjoy, without the meal limitations that need to be followed with regular dentures.
Are you worried about the health of your smile? Are your teeth failing? Then it might be time to schedule a consultation to learn more about this restorative treatment. Schedule an exam with our team at Flex Dental. We provide unbeatable dental services in Bloomingdale, IL. Call today to learn more!